Executive Coaching Questionnaire
Judy Elkin M.Ed., PCC, ORSCC
The following questions are designed to stimulate your thinking and launch our coaching work together. Take your time with them and please return your responses a day before our first session. Enjoy!!!
- What is your current title and how long have you held that title?
- What do you hope to get out of coaching?
- What is most satisfying about your work right now?
- What do you find most challenging/disappointing at work?
- What skills/strengths do you most use at work?
- What skills/strengths do you wish you had at work?
- What two steps could you immediately take that would make the biggest difference in your current situation?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever given someone?
- What are you most proud of professionally?
- Think about one or two people who really inspire you. (Dead or alive, fictional or real.) What about them is inspiring?
- What words describe how you feel about your career?
- What is the compliment or acknowledgment you hear most often about yourself?
- What words describe you at your best? When are you at your best?
- What words describe you when you’re at less than your best? What conditions bring out those qualities?
- How would you describe your work/life balance?
- What can I say to you when you are “stuck” that will return you to action?
- What will make this coaching relationship rewarding for you?
- What else would you like me, as your coach, to know about you?